Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Watching the Paint Dry


Okay readers welcome back to DishThis!...first I have to give a shout to a friend who inspired me with the title of this entry (you know who you are 'Griffin') LOL - Thanks babe, I love it!

So the rents have a great deal of work being done on the house, initial stage being the painting. First of all, while I am thrilled they're doing this, I do have a life and it's summer. I don't understand why I am the one who has to sit at home with these people and 'watch the paint dry', hello I'm not the only person living in this house! Last week alone I had to cancel my plans every single time. Let's not even talk about this week... What makes my life so much less important than everyone else'? I feel trapped here, which would be fine if there was some eye candy to stare at while they paint. (Please refer to the picture at the top...why isn't that the type who is here remodeling the house?) Hell if it were, I'd tell the other live-in members of the house to take their time and stay gone! haha The house to myself in the summer with sizzling painters doing their brush strokes, sounds great to me. ;) However, that's not the case here. Very nice people of course, but not the type you'd stare at for hours or offer lemonade and iced tea and chat it up with. Such a shame, because that would be kind of fun.

As for the season as a whole, more or less it's been uneventful and yet I've enjoyed the changes in my life. Also interesting thing I realized, is that I pretty much have spent most of the summer on the roof of my house than inside the actual house. LOL - It's my favorite place now, especially to tan! I think to myself that if I could lay out nude up there I would...but then I remember the bathing suits I wear when I get some rays are pretty short. I hate tan lines!...(on me anyway LOL) Besides, I have to keep some things to myself and away from the neighbors! Right? ;)

Okay so that's it for this little tidbit, more stories will be posted soon. So stay tuned! And thanks again to my buddy 'Griffin' for the blog title. Talk to you shortly babe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.