Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SEX : It's 2008 Open Your Mouth!

Oh my god where to start, this is fucking insane! Why is it that even now in 2008 people still are so coy and can't use there words. I just spent an hour and a half, seriously 90 damn minutes on the phone listening to this queen talk about his new guy and their sex-life and future.

They met two fucking weeks ago and he's like trying to talk to me about certain things they've done in the bedroom and I'm like "for the love of god just say it." C'mon at this point just use your words people! ANAL, ORAL, FACE-FUCK, RIM, SWALLOW... I could go on but you get the point. :)

First of all what is the big deal, we're all human and we know we all do it and love it. So just speak it already, not talking about it is the problem. By not opening up it's as if there is something taboo about what you are doing. It is a part of our biological makeup to want to have sex, we are animals with intense passion and yearning for the physical closeness of another person. However, don't get me started on slutty mothafuckers, OH MY GOD THEY BOTHA ME. lol

I'm all about relationships, even though for myself right now I don't see one happening. But I digress this isn't about me (this time, haha) Anyway, if you're involved with someone on an intimate level whether it be for 2 weeks or 2 years or even 10 years for that matter. Don't sugarcoat it just speak out when you're looking for advice. My friend is such a great guy but seriously people come on when you're the bottom in the relationship it's inevitable you're gonna be completely submissive to your partner at some point. We all know it, so don't tiptoe around that, just own it and be fabulous and ask the questions you want to ask. Ughh 90 minutes of sugarcoating and I could have been watching Dynasty (yes that's right I love my Joan Collins!) Love that bitch, such a classic diva!

So what I am trying to say is OPEN YOUR MOUTH! Talk about sex with your friends and dont be afraid they are gonna judge you, and even if they talk about you later on behind your back who gives a flying fuck. All that means is you left them thinking about you and what it is you are doing in your life which means chances are they aren't doing it in theirs!

Look at me for example when I go out with my friends, I sit there over drinks and I'm catching up with all of them and they ask me how I am doing. I tell them about work and my current goals and where I want my life to go and such... But when it came to them asking me about my love-life, I simply sat there and said "Oh my god seriously I miss men you have no idea, if I wasn't a man I'd forget what a dick felt like." They all burst out laughing, hence why I am referred to as the male "Samantha Jones" (at least verbally anyway) lol.

Let's start talking people - it's time don't you think?

Until next time, DishThis!

1 comment:

Joey said...

okay, i dont get how you don't see your self in a relationship at all. your just putting off finding that right guy when he could be right there in front of your face the whole time. im not being mean, im just telling you what someone else told me. and i agree with this blog. people elaborate too much on their sex life instead of just saying what it is you wanna hear them say.